April 11, 2009

blogs are for telling people things, right?

Things I am currently thinking which I would like people to know for some reason probably pertaining to the fact that I am growing up in the age of the internet:
  1. I put together a really kick-ass pajamas outfit tonight. Mostly, it's because of the addition of cowboy boots, which unfortunately I can't wear to bed. I want to wear this everyday as my uniform, except that wouldn't make sense because then I would feel schlumpy. But as pajamas, this is a great outfit. That's what's great about pajamas, they're like sketches for masterpiece outfits later on in your real life.
  2. I really love friendship bracelets. I also really love art pieces that involve acquiring friendship bracelets.
  3. I am very much ready for it to be so hot outside that all you want to do is walk around in a bathing suit and you don't feel self conscious about it at all cause you're so awesome.
  4. Things are going and churning. My project is becoming clearer every day. It's like with each meeting and piece I sew and project I keep working on, one little part of the piece comes into focus a bit more. I just have to trust that it will become a high-resolution photo by the time may 2 comes along.
  5. "sweet dreams" is such a nice statement.
Goodnight, sweet dreams! Are you ready for The Most Productive and Additionally Amazing Weekend of Your Life? Do you have your Special Pajama Outfit on?? (say yes! say yes!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to see a picture of your pajama outfit -- I can't believe you left that out.

And by the way, to your question: "Yes!"

Dad